Reservation Process - Visitors
- Can I rent a boat by the hour?
- How does the reservation process work?
- Can I rent the boat for a birthday?
- Can I come on the boat more than the number of people in my reservation?
- How many hours can I charter a yacht?
- My request has not been returned, what should I do?
- How does the tender request process work?
- How can I be sure that the boat owner is not a scammer?
- What is an instant bookable boat?
- Do you need a license to rent a boat?
- Can I make a reservation on behalf of a family member or a friend?
- Can I rent a boat on behalf of my company?
- Can I see the boat before booking?
- Can I request a special offer or discount from the boat owner?
- Can I cancel a pending reservation request? Will I be charged a fee?
- When will the boat owner respond to my request?
- How long will my claim remain active?
- What is the difference between chartering with and without a captain?
- Can the owner cancel my reservation?
- What can I do if my reservation request has been denied or has expired?