Teknevia Help Center
Add Boats, Pricing & Calendar
- How can I add my boat?
- When will the confirmation come after adding my boat?
- How do I edit/update my boat details?
- Is it possible for me to get help adding my boat?
- I can't add my boat, why?
- How can I get more reservations? How can I make my boat more visible?
- Can I rent my boat by the hour?
- Can I rent my boat on a daily or weekly basis?
- What is instant booking and should I open instant booking?
- How do I determine the prices of my boat?
- What should I do if there is no boat whose details are shared in Teknevia when I go to the boat?
- May I cancel my reservation?
- May I change my reservation? How can I do that?
- I can't catch the boat I rented, how can I cancel?
- Can I cancel my rental because of the weather?
- We had a dispute with the Boat Owner, what should I do?
- Something is damaged on the boat, what should I do?
- The boat owner contacted me to cancel the reservation, what should I do?
- How can I find out what the cancellation policy of the boat I have booked is?
Extras And Other
- How many hours can I run the air conditioners on the boat?
- How many hours is the daily sailing time of the boat?
- We will organize an hourly rental, is there a table and chair usage fee?
- Can I order extra food after making my reservation?
- What is Transitlog?
- Can I bring food and drink in Istanbul boat rental?
- Can I bring a pet on the boat?
- What is a route? How can I determine?
- How do I get crew details? Can I request additional crew?
- Can I choose a food menu for my boat rental?
- Is VAT included in Teknevia commission fee?
- Who does the boat owner bill?
- When does Teknevia issue the commission invoice to the boat owner?
- When does Teknevia pay the owner?
- How should I get paid if the customer has extra requests other than the reservation details?
- How can I calculate the payment I will receive?
Preparing For Booking
- Can I rent a boat by the hour?
- How does the reservation process work?
- Can I rent the boat for a birthday?
- Can I come on the boat more than the number of people in my reservation?
- How many hours can I charter a yacht?
- My request has not been returned, what should I do?
- How does the tender request process work?
- How can I be sure that the boat owner is not a scammer?
- What is an instant bookable boat?
- Do you need a license to rent a boat?
- Can I make a reservation on behalf of a family member or a friend?
- Can I rent a boat on behalf of my company?
- Can I see the boat before booking?
- Can I request a special offer or discount from the boat owner?
- Can I cancel a pending reservation request? Will I be charged a fee?
- When will the boat owner respond to my request?
- How long will my claim remain active?
- What is the difference between chartering with and without a captain?
- Can the owner cancel my reservation?
- What can I do if my reservation request has been denied or has expired?
Taking A Reservation
- Who can list boats on Teknevia?
- How do I accept a reservation request? Can I decline a reservation request?
- What should I do after receiving a reservation request?
- What should I do after receiving a quote request?
- What should I do after receiving an availability request?
- How long do I have to respond to a request?
- What should I do after I receive a reservation?
- Do I need to make a separate charter or reservation agreement with the guests?
- When can I get the customer's contact information?
- What should I do if the customer brings more than the specified number of guests?
- Can I rent my boat with or without a captain?
- Do I have to have insurance to rent my boat?
- Can I rent my boat at the port for overnight stay?
- How does the without captain boat rental process work?