Add Boats, Pricing & Calendar
- How can I add my boat?
- When will the confirmation come after adding my boat?
- How do I edit/update my boat details?
- Is it possible for me to get help adding my boat?
- I can't add my boat, why?
- How can I get more reservations? How can I make my boat more visible?
- Can I rent my boat by the hour?
- Can I rent my boat on a daily or weekly basis?
- What is instant booking and should I open instant booking?
- How do I determine the prices of my boat?
Taking A Reservation
- Who can list boats on Teknevia?
- How do I accept a reservation request? Can I decline a reservation request?
- What should I do after receiving a reservation request?
- What should I do after receiving a quote request?
- What should I do after receiving an availability request?
- How long do I have to respond to a request?
- What should I do after I receive a reservation?
- Do I need to make a separate charter or reservation agreement with the guests?
- When can I get the customer's contact information?
- What should I do if the customer brings more than the specified number of guests?
- Can I rent my boat with or without a captain?
- Do I have to have insurance to rent my boat?
- Can I rent my boat at the port for overnight stay?
- How does the without captain boat rental process work?
- Is VAT included in Teknevia commission fee?
- Who does the boat owner bill?
- When does Teknevia issue the commission invoice to the boat owner?
- When does Teknevia pay the owner?
- How should I get paid if the customer has extra requests other than the reservation details?
- How can I calculate the payment I will receive?